BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AlL HeLl BrEaK LoOsE!

This blog doesn't give me the oomph to write, dat's why the long break in between! Moreover, nobody ever visits, so why bother?

Anyway, Audrey's finally finished her SPM yesterday. The day bfore, we were at another Education Fair held in PWTC. Managed to gather more information and gained some knowledge as to the next course of action. Mostly, she was advised to get her ALevels first bfore anything else. So, I dunno wat she intends to do.

Looks more like, she wish to wait for her results to decide, so let it be then. Right now, the options she has selected does not seem to be able to bring in much butter and bread, so we as parents are a bit worried. But does she understand this aspect? Sometimes, its pretty frustrating talking to her as she can be rather crude and stone-headed! I wish she can be more open and accept suggestions and advice. So much so that sometimes, my patience is at the borderline.

I think I better prepare myself mentally and emotionally to face the breakup from her when she decides to leave home, whether for study or work elsewhere. She has used the term 'let go' bfore, and it hurt me like hell coz I find her to be so inconsiderate, without a thought for our feelings, especially mine. And so, when the time comes, I believe she will not hesitate to use this term again. And this time, it would definitely be a finality. Nothing will ever be mentioned again on commitment, dedication and love where we are concerned. It'll be more like, "Pls let go!"

I have to prepare for the knife to pierce thru' my heart.

0 comments: